AC403076 - SECURE T-KIT
Security Screw & Plate kit.
Locks a picture frame to the wall to prevent theft or movement.
1 x Security screw
3 x Wall plugs
2 x Self-tapping screws
2 x Wall plates
3 x Frame plates
6 x Frame plate screws
Wrench Not Included
1. Attach wall plates to the hanging surface
at the height required for the top beam of the frame using the wall plates and self- tapping screws. Ensure that the plates are level.
2. Fix 2 of the frame plates to the rear of the top beam of the frame at the same distance apart as the wall plates with the frame plate screws
3. Fix the remaining frame plate to the centre of the rear of the bottom beam of the frame.
4. Hang the frame on the wall plates and mark the wall where the oblong central cut- out in the bottom frame plate meets the wall.
5. Drill a hole in the position marked in step 4, and insert the wall plug. Turn in the security screw to the end of the thread, leaving the screw head in a horizontal position.
6. Hang the frame on the wall plates and let the security screw head slot into the central cut- out of the bottom frame plate.
7. Turn the security screw into the vertical position with a Secure- T Wrench. The security screw locks into the bottom frame plate and the frame is fixed to the wall.